Monday, February 11, 2013

Goodbye For Now?

Short post today, but I just wanted to inform readers that my blogging is probably going to have to be put on hold indefinitely, simply because there's a lot going on in my life right now and that's keeping me busy. Running this blog was probably one of the cooler things I've been able to do in the past year, not only because of the great feedback I got from many of my readers, but also because it allowed me to get my ideas out there in a way that I'd never been able to before.

I can't say for sure if or when I'll be back, but I have to say that the blog worked out better than I could have hoped. I'm proud of the things I wrote on here. Even the earlier stuff that wasn't so refined, because--let's be honest here--you have to start somewhere, right? But I digress.

Anyways, I just thought I ought keep you all updated. Maybe when things start to settle down for me I'll fire it back up, who knows? 

Until next time...