Thursday, November 1, 2012

My Voice, Talking at You.

Sorry to all you readers out there who have missed my commentary on the latest political and economic news over the past week or so. In an effort to make it up to all of you, I've got something of a special treat lined up. Drum roll please...Tomorrow evening, between 7-8 PM Eastern time, I will be on the radio, having a spirited, free-flowing debate with a Romney supporter on "The Pregame Show with Mike and Dan." It should be a lively discussion, and you all should definitely tune in to hear me (hopefully) translate my blogging skills into masterful debating skills.

No, but really, you ought to tune in and listen to the debate. It'll be a good one.

P.S. The link above goes live at 7 pm Eastern Time tomorrow evening and I'm told that the show will re-air at 5 PM EST on Saturday as well, in case you missed it the first time around. 


I assure you, this is what I look like on the air.