Sunday, July 22, 2012

The Boring Election, Blogging Haitus, and John Kasich

Okay, I feel like I need to ask: Am I the only one tremendously bored by this election so far? Yes, yes, I know the stakes are high because Republicans are practically insane at this point, but its all just a bit, well, boring to me right now. I'm tired of hearing about how Mitt Romney's business experience will help him run the country better. I'm tired of hearing about how Obama hates America and that he wants to punish success. It's boring

In any case, I feel I should announce to people that I will be taking some time off from the blog for awhile. There are a few reasons for this, but the most important two are a) the news has been boring lately and I don't have much to blog extensively about and b) I'm really busy. 

In any case, I'm not sure when blogging will pick back up, but I'll be sure to keep a watchful eye on the news for anything that annoys me enough that I need to write about it. With that, I leave you now with an article definitely worth reading. John Kasich is costing Ohio a lot of money by being intransigent.

That is all.