Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Of Term Papers and Comic Strips

Well, boys and girls, I'm very sorry to say this, but blog posting will be slightly limited in the next week or so. This is due in large part to my indentured servitude to Ohio State's economics department me having to write a big awful term paper. However, in case any of you are interested, the paper will be about the merits and potential drawbacks of the Affordable Care Act (aka Obamacare).  The irony here, of course, is that I willingly wrote the equivalent of six pages about it on my blog just for funsies, while here I am screaming bloody murder because I have to write about it for a grade. And so it goes. Whenever I happen to finish writing it I may very well upload it onto here, seeing as how my post on Obamacare was such a hit (relatively speaking). 


But anywho, here's some stuff I've been reading today that I found interesting:


Everybody do the confidence dance.