Sunday, May 20, 2012

Sunday, Lazy Sunday (Self-Indulgent)

This is a bit of a change of pace for me in terms of blog topics, but I'm going to try to incorporate a few posts every so often that are less cerebral and more self-indulgent. Anyways, I finally finished that term paper, so I'll be uploading it for your reading (dis)pleasure after I've had it edited and polished. Naturally, the fact that I've finished something makes me feel entitled to spend the entirety of today being unkempt and doing nothing useful. I guess I'd call it the world's laziest Sabbath?


I don't know, though, it seems like my paper is missing a certain je-ne-sais-quoi. Maybe it's because my blog posts about Obamacare have bits of sarcasm and profanity sprinkled in to keep things interesting. Too bad I can't do that with a public finance paper. It's hard to not feel like you're rambling when you have to write ten pages about something. Boo-hoo, woe is me, right? Anyways, that'll be uploaded sometime in the next day or two for those of you who are interested.


And now, I'm going to inaugurate a bit of a new tradition for the blog, which I'll dub my song of the week. So, without further ado, the first song of the week. Also, thanks go out to Danny Case for it.




It's just a teenage wasteland.